Thursday, December 29, 2005

Family Fringe Benefits





OK, I've got an awesome family and I married into another one. . . we've got some big time fringe benefits!

Here are just a couple of my favorites!!

Matt's sister Tiff is a photographer. Not just a photographer, but an awesome, amazing photographer! Pretty much any great pictures you see of me or my kids was taken by her. . . see our Christmas card above! Not only does she take great pictures but she's a pro at using photoshop so she can take the bags out from under my eyes, wax my eyebrows (like I really have any!) and whiten my teeth all from her little computer. Bless you photoshop! She can also make children smile that weren't before. In the original above photo Molly wasn't smiling, so she just took a picture that she was smiling in and moved her face!!
P.S. you can check out her website at http://www.photographybytiffanie.com. Hey, for as many pictures she does for us, I can do a little publicity. . .

Another of Matt's sisters, Amber, has worked for a store as a cake decorator for almost 10 years, Check out these awesome cakes she has made for my kids for birthdays


Madison's princess castle cake. . .


As opposed to the cake I made. . .


Just kidding that's one she got to make at preschool in the ez bake oven!

And Molly's favorite doggy cake. . .

I'm hoping she can make some awesome ones in about a month. January 31st is Madisons birthday, and February 1st is Mollys!!

Thanks to the fam!! Love ya!

7 comments:

Bek said...

What a great family. I have seen many of Tiff's pictures and she is really talented. I love the collage of your family. Such pretty girls!!!

Those cakes are impressive...but can either of them grow butterflies?
r

Christy said...

We were all impressed around here at the pictures! Too bad she doesn't live here in Lincoln.

I really like the ez bake oven cake! It looks delicious. :)

~j. said...

Your Christmas card is amazing! I wondered if you had put that together yourself, or had to get it done professionally...that is so cool.

Is that just pure frosting in the ice cream cones on the princess cake? Or is there cake in there, too??

Sister Pottymouth said...

Awesome pictures! I assume from her website that your sister-in-law does work here in Utah? Maybe we'll have to call her for some family pictures. Great cakes, by the way.

wendysue said...

Bek, thanks for the boost to my self esteem. . .anyone need butterflies, we got 'em right here. I know my kids will make sure we do that EVERY summer now.


JennyE. . .now that I think about it I think the little trees were pure frosting, I seem to remember plucking it off and taking a big 'ol bite. . mmmmmmmm. . sugar shock.

Christy said...

I was browsing blogs with Caleb by my side and when he saw your family picture he yelled, "Snowman!". He loves that song and he'll never forget that you're the one that taught it to him.

wendysue said...

Christy, he is by far my favorite and best little singer in there. He is so cute. When it was time for me to go he did a big wave and said "SEEEEEE Ya Later!!" And I have a feeling that we'll be singing the snowman song well into July!!