Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Not now sweetie. . .Mommy's ROCKIN' !!!!



I think I may have missed my calling, or maybe it's not too late. . .



I'm addicted to Guitar Hero. We had lots of family in town last weekend and my sister-in-law bought it, ya know, for the KIDS to play. Little did she know that the adults would be taking over. My other sis-in-law has it at her house (just to take care of), and she called last night to ask some random question, AND

"oh, and if you feel the itchin' to play guitar hero, come on over."

She only had to mention it. .

I called back a while later to say I was on my way. .

She said, "Oh, good, I feel like I shouldn't play by myself."

Yep, it's obvious, we're "guitarheroaholics."


Oh, and it's spreading. . .

Madison rockin' it.Madison and Rod play a sweet duet.Tyley as the lead singer on "Sweet Child 'O Mine"

Me and Jordan playin', and check out Molly in the background givin' some sweet vocals.

7 comments:

Christy said...

That looks like so much fun that I don't think we should wait until July to have our par-tay!

wendysue said...

Is this the week that Carl is out of town or is the next week? Maybe I can bring it over some night once your kiddos are asleep? Let me know!!

Christy said...

This is the week. He'll be gone until late Saturday. Unfortunately the Playstation TV is the one by the kids' rooms and our rockin' would surely wake them up.
I'll have to play some other time.

Bek said...

MY brothers had this at home over Christmas and we were all addicted. It is awesome!! :-)

You did miss your calling...

Haley Warner said...

I've heard that guitar hero is addicting.. I have several family members in rehab - therefore, I have opted to stay away. (am I really missing out?)

vine street said...

hello--
I linked over to your blog from Kathy's...and happened to see that you live in Lincoln.

So do I. (we--me and my little family).

I thought it was a funny coincidence..seeing that no one I know from blogging or Segullah, lives in Nebraska.

Nice guitars!!

Amanda said...

Sounds like fun. I should really check out some of these other energy burning video games.