I saw this on someone's blog. . .just for fun. . 101 things. . .What have you done??
Any Questions for me??
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band--5th grade Clarinet. . .
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain-a "mountain".
9. Held a praying mantis-probably.
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped (does the one at worlds of fun count)
12. Visited Paris--I will in Summer 2010.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty-ooh, I lose points here. . .we decided just to take the ferry BY it, not go up.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France--again Summer 2010.
20. Slept on an overnight train--probably Summer 2010.
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse--I vaguely remember this when I was little.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors--Summer 2010--Switzerland.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance--for Madison, not for me.
47. Had your portrait painted--characature.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris--2010.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie--only silly ones we made when we were kids.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China--someday!
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason--thanks babe!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy-my Winnie the Pooh from when I was 3.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible. . .word for word? No.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating--I would assume fish counts. . .
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake. . . I have been in the Dead Sea. . MUCH more salt.
97. Been involved in a law suit. . .am probably about to be.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Seen Mount Rushmore in person. . .no, and it's a shame I live fairly close.
101. Learned to play an instrument