Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cake time!

We had our family party for Simon the Sunday after his birthday. . .presents, yummy food, and of course, the cake!  (oh, and don’t worry Duff, I obviously won’t be taking over Charm City Cakes anytime soon. . .)

IMG_4467 IMG_4477 IMG_4482 IMG_4487Hmm, just a taste. . .  IMG_4488

 IMG_4490 Oh yeah, shovel it in!!IMG_4491 IMG_4494Who’s birthday is it??

 IMG_4496 So big!

IMG_4497

 IMG_4500  MMM, cake in the ears.IMG_4502 IMG_4506 IMG_4510IMG_4511

All cleaned up and playing after a much needed bath!IMG_4515 

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!

7 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

I can't believe he's one!!! Cute cake!

Tasha said...

Already one?! When did that happen? Time certainly flies. You did a great job decorating the cake!

The CEO said...

HIS HAIR!!!AGHHH-too cute!!! We are soooo jealous and still bald at our house! Happy Birthday-whew, that went by FAST!

Elizabeth said...

What a hansome little guy! I also loved seeing your fam at the Children's zoo. We miss that place!

Melynie said...

What a little cutie! Happy Birthday, big boy! The cake is so cute!

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he's ONE!!! Time flew!!
What a cutie!!!
I remember when Noble & Madison turned one!!!!!!!!!!
(check out my latest post)

McAllister Family said...

Happy birthday Simon! Those pictures are so cute! What a handsome boy! I love the turtle cake...very cute! I can't believe how much hair Simon has....can Ben have some of that?