Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Simon’s 1st birthday!!

**editor’s note:  Simon is not one today (actually it was on 7/11 which is when I originally attempted to post this. . .I’ve changed to using Windows Live Writer and was having some trouble with the pictures. . .but now it’s all good. . .let the blogging resume!)

 

My BABY is ONE today!  Wow, that was fast (click for a peek at his very first post).  He was a really awful baby (of which I will remind him often. . ), but now he makes up for it big time.  I am completely in love with this little boy!  Happy Birthday Si-si!

IMG_4396

I totally stole the idea for his shirt from Tesia, a friend from High School.  Super easy and it turned out so cute!

IMG_4398

Simon is. . . So big (his latest trick)

IMG_4399 IMG_4400

I kept trying to get a picture of the back of his shirt and he kept turning around to find me!!

 

IMG_4408

We headed out to the zoo. .  .

 

IMG_4415

Molly went up to the dog show in Omaha with Grandma Mary so we missed her!!

IMG_4424 IMG_4427

See ya dudes!  More pictures of tomorrows big party with cake of course coming up soon!!

3 comments:

Sister Pottymouth said...

Your oldest daughter looks so grown up! And Simon is absolutely adorable. What a handsome little man! He and J Boo can do Soooo Big together the next time we see you.

Sister Pottymouth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julie k said...

That's a really cute shirt! Nice job!