Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lucky number 7

Alrighty. . .here we go ~j.

7 things I want to do before I die
--go back to Jerusalem
--be with my children in the Temple
--travel with Matt's family to China to do some geneology
--learn to love to exercise. . . um. . .nah.
--have a great flower/garden backyard with awesome grass that you love to take off your shoes for.
--be on "Who wants to be a millionaire", or "The Price is Right"
--throw fabulous dinner parties

7 things I cannot do
--be comfortable with confrontation
--turn off the tv
--keep my house clean for more than 24 hours
--that stupid arm hang in the presidential fitness test
--listen to that overplayed "So you had a bad day" ONE MORE FRICKEN' TIME!!
--be the mother of 7 kids
--eat sauerkraut-- sau·er·kraut (noun) meaning--" Chopped or shredded cabbage salted and fermented in its own juice." Ugh.

7 things I CAN do
--a cartwheel
--make some awesome crab rangoon
--eat all of the cookies made from a refridgerated roll of chocolate chip cookie dough
--drive to Target in my sleep
--wiggle my ears
--take a 1.5 minute shower
--stay up all night playing cards or board games

7 things that attracted me to my spouse
--him wiping his sweat on me after playing basketball (hey, I was 14, he was 15. . .whatdoya want?)
--fabulous smile
--loves kids
--big family that spends tons of time together
--I loved, and still love watching him play basketball
--his love for me
--come on, he's babalicous!

7 things I look forward to every day
--pop tarts
--that just woke up sleepy snuggle of Whitneys
--Madison letting me kiss her goodbye before school (I know it won't last much longer)
--Oprah, Ellen, Dr. Phil--pick your poison
--Blogging (writing, and stalking blogs. . .yes, you are one of them.)
--watching Rachel Ray as I wonder what the heck I'll fix my kids for dinner.
--seeing Matt give fly rides, horsie rides, crab rides, walk on the ceiling rides to get the kids to bed. They love it.

7 movies I could watch over and over (and over)...aka "I love the 80's"
--Breakfast Club
--Return to Me
--A Christmas Story
--Sixteen Candles
--Better off Dead
--Top Gun
--Mr. Mom

7 people from whom I'd like to see 7's. . .
--who am I kidding? I think I'm the last one to finally get this done.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no...I am still working on it...

Good list...

Sister Pottymouth said...

Sauerkraut is disgusting. I hated it when my mom would make it. We could smell it clear down the street as we walked home from school. At least she never made us eat it.

I, too, can wiggle my ears. I attribute it to my wearing glasses since 3rd grade. I don't know what to attribute my nostril wiggling skills to, however.

HOW do you take a 1.5 minute shower????

~j. said...

Great list! I want to see you wiggle your ears. And drive to Target in your sleep. (tee hee) I love your garden/backyard goal.

Carina said...

Can I have your sauerkraut?