Monday, May 01, 2006

My own Zoolander



Some of my buddies have taken to reciting Zoolander when Matt comes by. He had sent his information to the Lincoln Community Playhouse to be contacted about auditions. They contacted him sometime later about being in a few ads (print and commercial). One in particular he said was for a "political ad". This got raised eyebrows from me and a quick, "Well, you just better find out what it's about before you go putting your face on it. . ." When he got home he said, "Hon, I guess you would approve. . .it was for a commercial for Tom Osborne running for Governor of Nebraska." Oh, well, ok, then. . .If you don't know who Tom Osborne is, well, shame on you. Just kidding, he is just THE COACH of Nebraska Football, coached us to the fabulous championships and after retiring ran and won for a House of Representatives spot. He also was key in starting and running a neat program called Teammates, which matches tutor/mentor with children/young adults. Anywho, now he's running for governor, and can I just say as a native Nebraskan that it may be the biggest sweep ever. So, back to my little Zoolander, people at work and church and around keep stopping him to say, hey I saw you in that commercial!! So here he is. . . here's the website, and you just need to click on "see TV commercials" and then you can click through them (it's on the left sidebar). He's in the "expect"--that's him walking up at the very beginning, "taxes"--blue suit, "really, really good looking" guy, and "remarkable"--same video as taxes, just a little longer picture of him. So, hey check out my own personal hottie.

4 comments:

cabesh said...

Nice job!

And so, the question is, after working with Mr. Osborne, will he vote for him? Good experience?

Christy said...

Matt for Governor!

Deb said...

If you have any problems with groupies or stalkers, let me know, I can recommend a pretty good body guard... his name is Jonzy! :) He can kill the people with just the look on his face.

Bek said...

How fun!! He still looks the same as when you guys were young un's. Actually, so do you!

Christie, I can't view your blog anymore, it gives me an error thing every time and shuts me down!! I haven't caught up in a while....