Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My animal lover

Molly is my little animal lover. Apparently ALL animals. We had some "evidence" of a "little friend" in our basement storage room. After a couple of days the little mouse must have taken a leap and ended up in my washing machine. . .dead. Dun, dun dun. Anyway, I figured he was a loner, but we got some traps anyway, just to make sure. As Matt was assembling the trap Molly sat furiously writing and writing at the table. I walked over and she swiped it away. I asked for it and she made a sad face and gave it to me. . .here's what it said.

(I don't know why blogger wants to flip my picture, but oh well.)

"Keep out! Danger up ahead! Mice. . ps. . I love you! Don't die."

Don't worry, she AND I are both very happy that we haven't caught any more friends.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

When I was little we found a baby mouse in the washer, alive. I wanted to keep it as a pet.

Sister Pottymouth said...

What an awesome note.


"ps. Don't die." is my favorite part.

The CEO said...

That is too funny. I love the Danger up ahead! Brent and I are rolling. Have a good holiday. SHanna

Jon Conradt said...

From this story I can only conclude that MICE CAN READ!

Jon

P.S. Please, Mr. Mouse you are welcome to the individually wrapped cheese-like substance but please leave the Gouda...

Anonymous said...

I love it!